Thursday, July 19, 2012

Walt Disney book from the library.

I found this book at my local library. It's such an entertaining read I finished it the first night I got it.  It's written by Jack Kinney who was a great animator at Disney Studios. He was a supervising animator that produced such memorable shorts such as the  Goofy how-to series and he worked on features, one of my favorite scenes in Dumbo (the pink elephants). The book describes an array of characters that worked at the Disney studios. There are some great stories about Walt and hysterical situations that you wouldn't have believed took place there. Each story has a sketch made of the character and the situation Kinney is talking about.  Makes you feel like you were actually there during those golden times.


No comments:

Post a Comment