Sunday, July 1, 2012

AM Class 1-Week 1 First Assignment!

Our first week assignment was to make a video about ourselves. Why we wanted to become animators and what led us to AnimationMentor. I decided to make  a funny video so it would be interesting...


I also sent my video to the Co-founder, President,CEO of AnimationMentor (Bobby Beck) and here is what he had to say...

Hey Loran,
        Normally I would reply straight back to your AM mail, but I'm away on holiday with my family and don't have anything besides my phone :)

Luckily I was able to load your INCREDIBLE intro video/story via YouTube. Fantastic my man. I see your passion and it is going to pay off big time! Stay focused and tackle each week with this same passion and you will indeed soar! 

I can't wait to see how you progress! Keep rocking my man!


-Bobby Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment