Thursday, March 8, 2012

Acccepted to Animation Mentor!

I was accepted to Animation Mentor! This was the first time I applied to the school.  I plan on attending  in Summer 2012. I'm so happy to start my journey at AM. I'll be moving from Minnesota back to California at the beginning of June. My family and I have been in living in Minnesota for about three years now and we are ready to move back to L.A. (It's cold!) My family is being very supportive of my dream and I'm so glad to have their love and support.  I plan on working part time while going to school. It's going to be really tough because of my day job and my one year old little girl. I want to spend at least forty hours a week on school work so I can get the most out of AnimationMentor.
                                                                AnimationMentor.com


No comments:

Post a Comment